- The Fundamentals of TawheedTawheed, the oneness of God, is the core of the Islamic faith. Mankind is assigned the duty of implementing this concept on earth in every walk of life since the days of Adam. However, Satan spares no effort to distract mankind from the guided path. This book points out and clarifies this concept
Formation : Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51847
- Strengthening of the FaithThe author refers to the Quranic verses and Ahadith by interpreting them in a very simple and comprehensible style, and also brings to light the true status of all the unlawful customs and rituals which are commonly practiced in the society and are detrimental to the faith of Tauhid. Tauhid (Oneness of Allah) is the basis of the Islamic religion.
Formation : Shah Ismail Shaheed
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51908
- The Islamic View of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him)The Islamic View of Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him), How did the Quran Narrated the stories of the messengers and prophets from Adam to Muhammad, and the Quran had explained in detail the story of Jesus peace be up on him, In the Light of Holy Quran and Sunnah.
Formation : Imam Ibn Kathir
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/204500
- Islam Our ChoiceIslam consists of God’s guidance to humanity. It is not the religion of any particular people. It does not belong to any specific land. All Prophets of God, in all ages, and at all places, preached this very religion.
From issues : Cooperative Office for Propagation, Guidance, and Warning of Expatriates in the city of Bade'ah - A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324752
- The Status of the Sunnah in IslaamThis is a lecture that Shaikh Al-Albani gave in the city of Doha, the capital of Qatar, during the blessed month of Ramadan of 1392H. Then requesters asked the shaikh to print it due to the important benefits contained within it, and to the Muslim's need for something like it.
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Translators : Abu Maryam Ismaeel Alarcon
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51809