- Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him), the Prophet of MercyThis book talks about some situations from the biography of our Prophet Muhammad such as: his life in Makkah, calling people to Islam, persecution for the early converts, emmigration to Abyssinia then Madina, Islamic country in Madina, conquest of Makkah, the farewell pilgrimage and his death. It also mentions his physical description and manner. In addition, it mentions what the prophet said about the environment, treatment of animals and relationships with non-Muslims. It also sheds light on his appreciation of woment and his love for children. On the other hand it takls about what non-Muslim scholars have said about Prophet Muhammad such as: Alphonse de Lamartine, Sir George Bernard Shaw, Michael Hart, Mahatma Gandhi, Thomas Carlyle, Edward Gibbon, Simon Ocklay, Annie Besant, W. Montgomery Watt, Bosworth Smith, Wolfgang Goethe, Lane-Poole, W.C. Taylor, Dr. Gustav Weil, Washington Irving, Arthur Glyn Leonard and Jules Masserman.
Reveiwers : Abu Adham Osama Omara
From issues : http://www.mercyprophet.org
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/340652
- The Basic Rulings and Principles of Fiqh, and the Beneficial and Eloquent Classifications and DifferentiationsIn this book, Dr. Saleh As-Saleh explains only seven foundations out of sixty mentioned in the book of Sh. Abder-Rahman As-Se'di "The Basic Rulings and Principles, and the Beneficial and Eloquent Classifications and Differentiations". The importance of this book stems from the nature of its content. This is because the scholars of Islam gave great importance to the study of the basic rulings and principles of fiqh so that they are able to encompass the various cases and refer these cases to the basic rulings and principles in order to deduct and apply the judgment in a comprehensive, yet precise manner.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Bin Nasir as-Sadi
Translators : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
From issues : http://understand-islam.net - Understand Islam Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/353516
- Religious Freedom in Saudi ArabiaThe annual Religious Freedom Reports released by US State Department often include sections about religious freedom in Saudi Arabia. These reports are officially distributed by the State Department and then circulated amongst the centers of research in the West as well as the international media outlets and other channels. Saudi Arabia comes on top of concern of those involved in these reports, due to its religious and political significance. Accordingly, it becomes incumbent on us, as Saudis, to discuss the sections in these reports which cover religious freedom in our country and provide facts that are not included in these reports. While discussing these reports, we should explain to the world our view point vis-à-vis these reports. We should also allow the reader to discover the truth as stated therein and according to criteria upon which many fair-minded, rational people agreed with us.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/324764
- The Prophet's Noble CharacterThis is a book presented by Rasoulallah Website (http://www.rasoulallah.net) shows aspects of our Prophet’s life. It contains topics as: his manners, his exemplary justice, his simple life, his love for the poor, his forgiveness shown to the non-Muslims. It includes other important topics as: how did he achieve reform, can he be taken as a model for Muslims to follow and how did he instill brotherhood among Muslims?
From issues : http://www.rasoulallah.net - Website of Rasoulullah (peace be upon him)
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/329737
- IS ALLAH (S.W) ONE OR THREE?Allah is above the seven heavens far from His creation but with them wherever they are cognizant of them, their deeds and hearts. This is explained through given evidences from Quran and sunnah. Allah rose above the throne which contradicts the void creed of the Ash'arites and those agree with them that Allah is everywhere by His self.
Formation : Munqith ibn Mahmood As-Saqqar
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/320527