- Muharram and 'AshuraThe Virtues of Allah’s sacred month of Muharram and Fasting on Aashooraa.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : http://www.islamqa.com - Islam : Question & Answer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1343
- Hell: a vision from withinAllah has granted humankind certain span of life in this world and with it the ability to think and then decide their course in this life. After that, everyone will die and be buried. Then all of Allah's creation will be brought back to life on the Day of Judgment. Those who did well on the earth will be rewarded with Heaven/Paradise, but those who were unfortunate (i.e., the wrongdoers) will be sent to Hell. Heaven is the abode of enjoyment, which Allah prepared for the righteous and Hell is the abode for penalty or torment, which He set up for the disbelievers. This book shows Hell from inside based on the authentic Hadeeths.
Formation : Abdur-Rahman Abdul-Khaliq
From issues : http://www.salafi.net - Salafi Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51811
- The authorship of the Qur’anAn article to refute the allegations of those who say that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him authored the Quran. Refuting the allegations of those who say that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him learned the Quran from a person. Refuting the allegations of those who say that the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him learned the Quran from the Satan.
From issues : A website Islam Religion www.islamreligion.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/190110
- The Ideal MuslimahThe true Islamic personality of the Muslim woman as defined by the Quran and Sunnah offers the reader a comprehensive overview of the woman's place in the Islamic scheme of things, and many roles which a woman may play throughout her life - daughter, wife, mother and friends - are explored in details.
Formation : Muhammad Ali Al-Hashemi
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/185386
- The Beard Between the Salaf & KhalafA discussion of the obligation of keeping a beard and a clarification of some common misconceptions.
Formation : Muhammad al-Jibaly
From issues : Al-Kitaab & as-Sunnah Publishing
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1231