- Exposing ShaytanThis booklet will Insha’Allah, comprehensively answer these baffling questions and dispel many doubts on the subject like why Allah created Shaytan and why Shaytan was granted his request to remain alive until the Day of Judgement. This booklet will also elaborate upon Aqeedah points that are learnt from the disgraceful story of Shaytan’s failure and from the grievous stories of those who fell into his traps from the nations past. The last part of this booklet focuses on the means prescribed in the Qur’aan and the Sunnah to dispel Shaytan and protect ourselves and our homes from him.
Formation : Shuwana Abdul-Azeez
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Quran and Sunnah : http://www.qsep.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/373681
- Fundamental Shi'ite BeliefsAn important book shows the corrupt belief of Shi’ites. The author said in the introduction, “I wrote this book for a number of reasons including: (1) The increased efforts of the Shi’ites to spread their ideology in the Muslim world. (2) The danger of this deviant sect poses on Islam. (3) The ignorance of many Muslims about the danger of this deviant sect. (4) The corrupt Aqeedah (belief system) of the Shi’ites, which includes polytheism, defamation of the Quran and defamation of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them all. (5) Their extreme beliefs in relation to their imams."
Formation : Abdullah ibn Muhammad As-Salafi
Translators : Abdur-Rahman Murad
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/256040
- What must be known about islam-
Formation : Muhammad Bin Ali Al-Arfaj
From issues : http://www.dar-alsalam.com - Darussalam Publications Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/69970
- The Three Fundamental Principles and the Four Basic RulesThe Three Fundamental Principles and the Four Basic Rules of Islam.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahhab
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1333
- Muharram and 'AshuraThe Virtues of Allah’s sacred month of Muharram and Fasting on Aashooraa.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : http://www.islamqa.com - Islam : Question & Answer Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1343