- Humility in PrayerIbn Rajab al-Hanbali This is a treatise we have written concerning humility (Khushu') and the hearts meekness and breaking (inkisar) before the Lord. The basic meaning of Khushu', is the softness of the heart, its being gentle, still, submissive, broken, and yearning. When the heart is humble, so too is the hearing, seeing, heard, and face; indeed all the limbs and their actions are humbled, even speech. The source of the Khushu, that takes place in the heart is the gnosis of Allah's greatness, magnificence, and perfection.
Formation : Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/207450
- The Biography of the Prophet and the OrientalistsA monumental work discussing the Makkan period of the Prophet's life, and a refutation of Orientalist attacks.
Formation : Muhammad Mohar Ali - Mohammed Mahr Ali
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51772
- Conditions of Laa Ilaaha ill-AllahThe Nine Conditions of the Testimony of Faith.
Formation : Jamaal Zarabozo
From issues : Al-Basheer Magazine
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1371
- Daily and Nightly SupplicationsDaily and Nightly Supplications
Formation : Khalid Aljuraisy
Translators : Muhammad Atif Mujahid Muhammad
From issues : Al-Juraisi Foundation - http://www.alukah.net - Al Alukah Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/166714
- Discover IslamDiscover Islam: A brief book that guides a person towards Islam, Islam is the religion and way of life of about one Fifth of the world's population. Muslims are of diverse nationalities, cultures and races, but their Religion teaches that all humanity is essentially equal. It guides them to the Straight Path.
Formation : Mustafa Malaikah
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/330829