- THE IDEAL MUSLIM HUSBANDThe Author, a well-known British lady writer tries to make the reader aware of the Islamic standard for an ideal husband and to encourage the husband to reach that standard as much as he wishes his wife to reach it as an ideal Muslim wife.
Formation : Aisha Lemu
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : Islamic call and guidance centre in Abha: www.taweni.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/378996
- Take your Belief from the Quran and SunnahTake your Belief from the Quran and Sunnah: a booklet containing important questions of religious beliefs, the writer replied it was seeded with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah; to reassure the reader to answer correctly; because the doctrine of unification (Tawheed) is the basis of His Excellency rights in this world and the Hereafter.
Formation : Muhammad Jameel Zeeno
From issues : http://www.saaid.net - Saaid Al Fawaed Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/162054
- The Hijab .. Why ?This book list the virtues of a critical aspect of this protection: the HIJAB. The characteristics of the Hijab are discussed, bringing the glad tidings promised (by Allah) to those women adhering to it. It also points out the danger of dazzling displays of ornaments and beauty as well as the terrible repercussions in this life and in the hereafter for those who practice Tabar'roj.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Ahmad Bin Ismail AL-Mokadam
Translators : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51783
- The Search for the TruthThe story of one of the Companions search for the truth.
Formation : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1225
- The Beginning and The EndIslam is the religion which Allah has chosen, is pleased with and has legislated for His slaves. People are in dire need of its laws to organize the affairs of their private and public lives, their internal and external affairs. Besides the great importance paid in Islam to general principles and fundamentals, it has not neglected secondary issues.
Formation : AbdulRahman Bin Abdulkarim Al-Sheha
From issues : http://www.islamland.com - Islam Land Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/261474