- An Introduction to the Sciences of HadithThe Muslims in general believe that the Qur'an has been preserved intact and pure by Allah Himself. But what is often forgotten by many is that this preservation necessarily includes the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (S), the practical example of the implementation of the Qur'an. Hadith is Sunnah in record. How the immense wealth of Hadith literature has been left to us by the Muhaddiths (scholars of Hadith) is an extremely wide, complex study. We publish this short treatise on "the science of Hadith" by the learned Suhaib Hasan with English readers in mind. It is part of our scheme to introduce various aspects of Islam to English readers. May Allah accept it as a good work.
Formation : Suhaib Hasan AbdulGhaffar
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/290813
- Natural Blood of WomenThis book deals with fiqh issues specific to women regarding menstruation, post partum (Nifaas), and abnormal bleeding (Istihadah). Shaykh Uthaymeen brings proofs from the Quran and Sunnah. Widely Referenced book for Women.
Formation : Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Othaimeen
Translators : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/219075
- Child Education in IslamThis book outlines the basic Islamic concepts in child education. The author has tried to coordiante the main ideas, as well as the basics precepts for raising Muslim children in all the different spheres of life. First of all, the importance of correct belief and faith cannot be inculcated in young children except through the teaching and example of their parents; and obviously, the role of the mature and religious mother is foremost.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/250895
- Islam: The Religion You Can No Longer IgnoreA brief book which describes the definition of a summary statement of the Islamic religion and inclusiveness of all aspects of life and the doctrine of monotheism, and of God, the Holy Quran, and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Islamic Library www.islamicbook.ws
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/311633
- Crucifixion or Cruci-fictionThrough Gospel accounts of the crucifixion, Shaikh Ahmad Deedat exposes the fallacy of the crucifixion.
Formation : Ahmed Deedat
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/273068