- The Meaning of our Testimony that Muhammad is the Messenger of AllahThe meaning of our testimony that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the messenger of Allah.
Formation : Abdul-Azeez Bin Abdullah Aal-ish-Sheikh
From issues : http://www.islamtoday.net - Islam Today Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1369
- The Ill-Effects of SinsThis short booklet is a translation of a khutba (sermon) delivered by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih on the 12th of Muharram in the year 1411AH. Which has been published in Arabic under the title: Athar ul-Ma’aasee ‘ Alal Fardi Wal Mujtama.’
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/184674
- Hajj and TawheedHajj and Tawheed: Hajj is to set out for Makkah to worship Allah by performing certain religious rights in accordance with the Prophet's (peace and blessings be upon him) Sunnah. It is a time in which to call upon Allah to purify the self from any worship to anyone other than him. This booklet explains the basic rights of Hajj. It also notes that the tawheed of Allah requires the Muslim to follow the perfect way of worship, demonstrated by Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and as understood by the Sahaabah who were the best of mankind.
Formation : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/61476
- Dawah to ChristiansThis is an important book talks about the sects of Christianity i.e. Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant and Jehovah’s Witness, etc. In addition, it shows the differences and the unifying beliefs among them. It also focuses on the way of Jesus regarding pork, alcohol, polygamy, fasting, interest, greeting, veiling, prostration, ablutions and circumcision. Finally, it gives a chapter about the authorship of the Bible.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318733
- The Life Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)Almost everyone on the earth today is discussing Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. People want to know, “Who was he exactly?” “What did he teach?” “Why was he loved so much by some and hated so much by others?” “Did he live up to his claims?” “Was he a holy man? “Was he a prophet of God?” “What is the truth about this man – Muhammad?” How can we discover the truth and be totally honest in our judgment? We will begin with the very simple historical evidences, facts as narrated by thousands of people, many of whom knew him personally. The following is based on books, manuscripts, texts and actual eyewitness accounts, too numerous list herein, yet all have been preserved in original form throughout the centuries by both Muslims and non-Muslims.
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/321957