- Ruling of the Udhiyah [Eid Sacrifice]During the annual event of Eid al-Adha, millions of Muslims join together in similar act of performing the Udhiyah, so what are the Ruling of al-Udhiyah? What are the Conditions of al-Udhiyah? What should the Muslim avoid in the first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah if he wants to offer a sacrifice?. These questions and more pertaining this great act of worship are getting answered in this book.
Formation : Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
From issues : Islamic Propagation Office in Rabwah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1357
- Islam In BriefThis booklet will open before you a new dimension of thinking, and will enable you to realize the importance of your role as a human being in this universe, to help you understand the relationship between you and your Creator, God Almighty Allah. It presents Islam to you in a clear way, and provides straightforward answers to many questions about Islam and its credibility.
Formation : Mahmoud Reda Morad Abu Romaisah
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : International Islamic Publishing House
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/308007
- Women Saudi towards a New EraThere has been much misinformation about the people of Saudi Arabia in Western media; some may be due to Islamophobia, but some come from the difficulty in getting an accurate picture of the Kingdom's diversity from the outside. Saudi woman was no exception. This books demonstrates the achievements been made by Saudi woman despite the difficulties facing them. It highlights the roles being played by educated Saudi women and the government efforts to change negative attitudes towards women. While reflecting the emerging role of Saudi women who have been marginalized by rigid traditions and restricted misinterpretation of Islamic law, the book stresses that the active roles of Saudi woman, at both domestic and international levels, has dispelled long-held stereotypes of these women as being uneducated and dull.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/325004
- Understanding the Evil of InnovationThis book is to be seen as a modest attempt, a small but significant and sincere contribution, to the input of materials pertaining to Islam which set to curb and eventually uproot evil and establish righteousness, so that people are helped in clinging to the only way that affords them safety from the Fire, and brings them closer to Allah with a submission to his will that is borne of easiness as a result based on correct knowledge and understanding.
Formation : Abu Al-Muntasir Bin Muhar Ali
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339179
- The Message of the MessengersDr. Saleh As-Saleh shows in his introduction to this book that Allah could not have created this universe without a purpose. He is All-Wise, All- Knowledgeable, All-Merciful and All-Just. All of these attributes entail providing ways of guidance that would lead to the proper knowledge of Him, and thus the right way to worship Him. Allah sent his messengers to direct man to relate to His Creator through complete submission and obedience (this is the meaning of Islam). He needs to know what benefits him and what harms him. The Message from Allah comprehends everything. It brings man to live for a noble purpose. All forms of worship are explained in the Qur'an and by the Prophet. Worship is not left for our limited minds to decide upon their ways.
Formation : Dr. Saleh As-Saleh
From issues : http://understand-islam.net - Understand Islam Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/344782