- Daily and Nightly SupplicationsDaily and Nightly Supplications
Formation : Khalid Aljuraisy
Translators : Muhammad Atif Mujahid Muhammad
From issues : Al-Juraisi Foundation - http://www.alukah.net - Al Alukah Website
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/166714
- This is Our CallThis is a translated transcription of a lecture delivered by Imaam Al-albaanee (rahimahullah) that was recorded and distributed under the title "Hadhihi Da'watunaa" (This is Our Call). The present translation was translated directly from the Arabic audio. In this lecture, Imaam Al-Albaanee explains the basis of the Salafee Manhaj, which is following the way, understanding and practical application of the Salaf, who ware namely the first three generations of Muslims: The Sahaabah, Taabi'een and Atbaa' at-Taabi'een. They are the ones referred to in the Prophet's saying: "The best of mankind is my generation, then those that come after them, then those that come after them."
Formation : Muhammad Naasiruddeen al-Albaanee
Translators : Abu Maryam Ismaeel Alarcon
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51802
- A Mercy to a UniverseA great book about the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which shows how his mercy embraces all beings: humans and jinns, believers and disbelievers, friends and enemies, women and girls, orphans, children, weak people, widows, poor people, students of knowledge, prisoners, the sick and animals. Before that, it mentions his lineage, worship, physical description and morals such as: justice, bravery, generosity, humbleness, gentleness, softness, patience and wisdom. It also illustrates how he encourages others to develop their good manners. It also mentions his miracles and the just and honest Jewish and Christian scholars who acknowledge the truthfulness of the Prophet’s message. Finally it mentions his death and his rights over the people of his nation.
Formation : Saeed Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani
Translators : Faisal ibn Muhammad Shafeeq
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/294849
- English Technical Terms for Da'wahThis is a useful book although it is small. It contains some technical terms for da'wah in English. No doubt all scholars and callers to Islam in English are in much need to something like that to conveys the right message of Islam to all those speak English.
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/318420
- Choose Your PathChoose Your Path: This book divided into five chapters; as follows: Chapter I: Where Am I Come from? Proof God is One and only. Chapter II: Proving Prophet Muhammad's Prophethood Chapter III: Some Characteristics of Islam Chapter IV: The Result According to Belief or Disbelief Chapter V: What Is Next? Concluded this book with an answer.
Formation : Ayman Bin Baha Uddin Al-Siraj
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/353544